Morski Sen apartments
1. General information
The administrator of your personal data is: Anna Szejko-Gomułka, ul. Lecha Kaczyńskiego 10f, 80-373 Gdańsk.
2. Contact with the Administrator is possible via:
poczty e-mail: email@example.com
phone: +48 506-438-959
3. Administrator's data protection methods:
The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected by a secure transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer. They can only be read on the target server. The operator periodically changes its administrative password. An extremely significant element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Administrator to process personal data. This in particular means regular programming component updates.
2. Data processing rules
The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- • Based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legitimacy)
- • Reliable and honest (reliability)
- • In a transparent manner for the data subject (transparency)
- • For specific purposes and not "in stock" (minimization)
- • No more than needed (adequacy)
- • With care for the data correctness (correctness)
- • No longer than needed (temporality)
- • Ensuring adequate data security (security)
3. Purposes, legal bases and the scope of data processing
Your data will be processed by the administrator:
- • Upon receiving your message directly by e-mail or via the form, per the Administrator's legitimate interest in replying to your message.
B. The administrator processes your data in the scope:
- • If you send an e-mail to the administrator, the administrator will process the data contained in it. Data transfer to the administrator by e-mail is voluntary. At any time, you can ask the administrator to delete this data.
- • If you use the contact form on the Website, the administrator will process your email address and name. Providing this data is a condition for the administrator to respond to your inquiry.
C. he website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- • Through data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems
- • By saving cookies on end devices (so-called "cookies")
D. Information in the form:
- • The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- • The website can save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- • The website, in some cases, may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the page URL containing the form.
- • The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from a specific form. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly inform what it is for.
4. Data retention period
The administrator cannot determine how long your personal data will be processed. If you provide your data in the form or e-mail, the administrator will process your data until you request deletion or object to processing, but also if the administrator confirms a legitimate interest has been fulfilled.
5. User rights
In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- • The right to view the personal data we process
- • The right to rectify personal data, including correcting them
- • The right to delete personal data from our so-called systems "the right to be forgotten" - if there are no grounds for the administrator to process your data, you can request the administrator to delete it
- • The right to limit the processing of personal data - you can request that the administrator limit the processing of personal data only to their storage or performance of actions agreed with you, if the administrator has incorrect data about you or processes them unjustifiably; or you do not want the administrator to remove them because you need them to establish, pursue or defend claims; or for the period of objection to data processing
- • The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data - you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data that we process at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent occurs by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Right to object - you can object to your data processing. In such a situation, after considering your request, the administrator will no longer be able to process the personal data covered by the objection on this basis. This is unless it demonstrates the existence of legally justified grounds for data processing that are considered superior to your interests, rights and freedoms
- • If in your opinion the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
C. Cookie features:
- • They adapt the content of the website pages to the User. They optimize the User's movement on the website. In particular, these files allow us to recognize the device on which the website is displayed. They set its parameters so that navigation does not cause problems and is optimized in terms of the User's individual needs
- • They allow you to display a website tailored to your individual needs
D. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until deleted by the User.
E. Cele do których wykorzystywane są pliki Cookie:
- • Usprawnienie i ułatwienie dostępu do Strony
F. The user may delete cookies at any time.
G. More detailed information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the web browser menu.
H. If you have doubts about cookie settings, contact the operator of your web browser.
If you do not agree to the Website's cookie use, leave it or activate the appropriate settings in your web browser.